Do you have a missing tooth or teeth? Are you looking for a more permanent replacement to dentures or a bridge? If so, ask your dentist at Corner House Dental about dental implants.
Dental implants are made from titanium metal and inserted into your jaw bone where they fuse with your existing bone, becoming like a new tooth root and creating a strong and permanent support for your replacement tooth or teeth. At Corner House Dental we work with skilled technicians in a dental laboratory who will create a perfect replacement tooth to match your natural set.
Our patients at our dental surgery have found dental implants to be a more convenient and realistic option for replacing missing teeth and restoring their natural smile. Dental implants can also be used as a more comfortable way to keep existing dentures in place, without the worry of them loosening when going about daily life.
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall orthodontic treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers