What is Botox?
Everyone’s skin begins to loose its elasticity and volume around the age of 30 onwards. The element that keeps youthful looking skin so, is hyraulic acid, a naturally-occuring chemical in the body – this is what is injected when you have Botox. Treatment is temporary but lasts between 6-9 months and many patients continue with it as they are very pleased with the results.
The benefits of Botox
- Smoothen out age lines, rendering your face younger-looking.
- The type of age lines that can be treated with Botox are crow’s feet,
- Restore confidence in yourself and your desire to smile.
- Combine Botox and other facial aesthetics treatments with cosmetic dentistry treatments to enhance the Botox treatment. This is very popular with out patients.
- Benefit from a hassle-free, quick and safe treatment.
- Painless and non-surgical treatment.
- No recovery time involved.
This procedure should only ever be performed by a qualified doctor or dentist with the correct credentials and never by a beauty therapist. Here at Cornerhouse, we offer a highly professional service and take the safety of our patients very seriously. You will be able to talk through the possibility of treatment with a member of the practice, so that you have the opportunity to ask any questions and address any anxieties that you may have.
If you would like more information about facial aesthetics treatments with us, please do not hesitate to contact us and we can arrange a consultation for you.
Up to £170 off Botox and Fillers
Some of our patients, after going through cosmetic procedures for their teeth, want to complement their new look with facial rejuvenation from a professional they can trust. Enjoy a choice of our Botox and Filler treatments with a discount.
- 1 x area. £180 is normally £199
- 2 x areas £250 is normally £360
- 3 x areas £300 is normally £470
- 1 x small syringe £250 instead of £275
- 1 x large syringe. £300 instead of £350
Botox and filler for £500 or more – complementary teeth whitening included in treatment