Why might I need dermal fillers?
The ageing process causes skin to change and appear less youthful. However, there are other factors such as lifestyle choices that speed up the ageing process. Dermal fillers can also add volume to other parts of the face such as the lips and cheeks as well as combat deep wrinkles and creases.
- Safe procedure – your dentist is fully qualified to carry out this procedure and have the credentials to do this safely. You should never have this procedure carried out by an unqualified beauty therapist who offer the treatment but do not possess the medical training associated.
- Minimally invasive – unlike surgical procedures, dermal fillers are a non-invasive procedure and you can leave the practice after having the treatment carried out.
- Natural substance used – dermal fillers are made up of hyraulolic acid, a naturally-occurring substance in the body. When you are young, your skin contains a high amount of hyrualorinc acid which is what keeps skin looking youthful and gives volume. As you age, the amount of acid in the skin reduces and this is when many people are attracted to dermal fillers, which replenish the losses.
- Improve the appearance of your skin and your wellbeing – dermal fillers last up to 9 months and in turn give your more confidence about your appearance.
- Curb signs of ageing – defy ageing with dermal fillers. Patients can undergo this at practically any age.
Some of our patients, after going through cosmetic procedures for their teeth, want to complement their new look with facial rejuvenation from a professional they can trust. Enjoy a choice of our Botox and Filler treatments with a discount.
- 1 x area. £180 is normally £199
- 2 x areas £250 is normally £360
- 3 x areas £300 is normally £470
- 1 x small syringe £250 instead of £275
- 1 x large syringe. £300 instead of £350
Botox and filler for £500 or more – complementary teeth whitening included in treatment
If you would like more information about dermal fillers and facial aesthetics at Cornerhouse, please do not hesitate to contact us.