Are you looking for a more long-term solution to a missing tooth? All-on-4 dental implants are the perfect medium between dentures and dental implants – read on to find out more.
What are the benefits of this treatment?
- As opposed to the full arch dental implants process, All-on-4 takes place over a single appointment – a definite advantage for those with busy schedules!
- All-on-4 are permanent and fixed. You do not need nor can you remove them.
- Comfortable – All-on-4 implants do not apply uncomfortable pressure to your gums and do not make you sensitive to hot and cold food and drink.
- Bite with increased force – they’re up to 70% more effective than dentures when it comes to this.
- Combat bone loss and restore your facial features. Dentures cannot achieve this – if you are suffering from resorption, you will need to look at implant-related treatment.
A couple of frequently asked questions surrounding All-on-4….
What is the success rate with All-on-4?
Studies have concluded that All-on-4 implants offer a 98% success rate. It is very rare for patients to reject the implant. Titanium is used as this material is very compatible.
How do I look after my new implants?
As mentioned above, dental implants can be maintained in the same way as your natural teeth. They look, feel and function like a real tooth and if you’ve had dentures for a few years, this will be a novelty that won’t wear off for a while!
Is it possible to have extraction and an implant on a single day?
If your dentist believes there is no sign of infection and sufficient healthy bone, then yes.
How much does All-on-4 cost?
As a rough guide, each implanted tooth cost around £2000 – after this it depends how many teeth you need treated.
Who is eligible for All-on-4 dental implants?
Health is the main factor determining whether someone is eligible for All-on-4 or not. The treatment is popular with those who already wear dentures and would like to invest in an option that feels natural. In some cases with dental implants, patients do not have sufficient bone to support the implants. In such cases,
If you would like more information about All-on-4 dental implants at Cornerhouse, please do not hesitate to contact us.