Cosmetic dentistry can do wonders for your dental aesthetic and also has an impact on your facial aesthetic – but there are a range of other benefits, extending to your emotional wellbeing, self confidence and health.
What types of procedures are classed as cosmetic?
- Tooth whitening.
- Crowns and bridges.
- Dental implants.
- Orthodontic treatment.
Here, we outline some of the ways that cosmetic dentistry is beneficial…
- Restore confidence in yourself – perhaps you’ve made a couple of lifestyle choices along the way that have compromised the appearance of your teeth – this can leave you feeling low in confidence. Smoking and the consumption of alcohol can lead to stained teeth, but don’t fret. Cornerhouse offer bespoke tooth whitening – a simple procedure that can whiten your teeth to a shade you desire, giving you back the confidence to smile.
- Tackle the risks of gum disease – this is particularly relevant where orthodontic treatment is concerned or if you have a missing tooth. When you have a missing tooth or you have unnatural gaps in your teeth, you are more susceptible to gum disease, as plaque and tartar can gather more easily and if not removed, this can lead to further complications.
- Maintain facial structure – another point on missing teeth – when you have a missing tooth, your facial structure is compromised and your jawbone cannot support itself so it is forced to resorb (shrink), impairing your ability to break down foods and in some cases, speak.
- Upgrade from dentures – perhaps you’ve had dentures for a number of years and you’re looking for a fixed solution? Dental implants offer more stability, a totally authentic result in terms of aesthetics and function as well as a long-lasting solution to the problem.
- Smile Makeover – combine different cosmetic dentistry treatments into a smile makeover. A smile makeover is the name for 1 or more treatments as part of a ‘bundle’. Smile Makeovers are bespoke and can be comprised of any treatments you would like. Your dentist here at Cornerhouse can recommend treatments to you based on your expectations.
Cosmetic dentistry procedures are very popular alongside facial aesthetic treatments and here at Cornerhouse, we offer dermal fillers and Botox treatments, designed to eradicate wrinkles and deep lines and rejuvenate your appearance.
If you would like more information about cosmetic dentistry and facial aesthetics procedures at Cornerhouse, please do not hesitate to contact us here in Norwich.