The best way to maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Join our Oral Health Membership from only £10.50 per month.
Our Oral Health Membership encourages regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and results in helping you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The 5 big benefits of joining:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
- Exclusive 10% discount on most treatments for our plan members only**
- Spread the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly direct debit
- Saves you money compared to private pay as you go fees
|Oral Health 1 + 1||Oral Health 1 + 2||Oral Health 2 + 2|
|Number of dental health examinations per year***||1||1||2|
|Number of hygiene appointments per year***||1||2||2|
How do these appointments help you?
Dental health examinations provide:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in depth examination of your oral health.
Hygiene appointments provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque
- advice and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self esteem.
This results in the complete package to maintain your oral health. We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of extensive restorative treatment in the future.
Contact us via phone or the form below if you would like more information or for details on how to register.
*The worldwide dental emergency assistance scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases , it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances which the scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the scheme handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit . Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the scheme will decide to provide no benefit.
** Exclusions apply to implants, orthodontics whitening and all specialist treatment at the practice.
*** The provision of routine examinations and hygiene visits is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
**** An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.