This hugely popular procedure can permanently replace an entire arch of teeth- either the upper or lower arches or both. It is the ultimate alternative to dentures or an ideal solution for patients who have missing or failing teeth.
It takes 4-6 implants to support an entire arch of teeth. With the help of our Laboratory Technician, you get to choose the shape and colour of your teeth that you feel best suit you.
The main procedure is usually done under sedation, which is administered by a fully qualified Anaesthetist and only takes one day, hence the terminology; teeth-in-a-day.
With the expert knowledge and experience of your Implantologist and the after care we provide, your teeth could last you a lifetime.
The benefits of Teeth In A Day/All-on-4 treatment
- You no longer have dentures that have to be removed at night.
- You are able to eat all your favourite foods again.
- Your taste improves as your palette is no longer covered by your denture.
- A great smile, which increases your confidence.
- It improves the structure of your face, which is anti-aging.
- If looked after as prescribed, will last you a lifetime.
The All-on-4 treatment journey
- Pre-op appointment
- The day of the procedure & fitting of your temporary bridge
- Your review appointment
- Fitting of your permanent bridge
Cost of All-on-4 treatment journey
X-rays / OPG
|CT scan||From £120|
|Bone grafting||From £350|
|One year warranty||Practice plan cover available|
Watch John’s Dental Implant story
“Much more happier in myself and probably come across much better. I do feel I have more confidence to talk and to smile”
Why choose Corner House Dental for Implants?
- Experienced dentist, placing dental implants since 2000
- Conducting complex treatments every day
- Full range of implant treatments and quality materials
- 5-star post-treatment care
- Trusted by referral dental practices across Norfolk
- Flexible payment options, including interest free finance*
More about Dental Implants
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you. Please send us your questions, comments and suggestions using this contact form and our friendly team will do everything they can to help you.
Alternatively you can also contact us by calling 01603 621613